Not everyone is lucky enough to be taking a summer vacation in the coming months . I mean – we can’t all leave and go on vacation can we?! Someone needs to keep things running.
Even though you may not be able to soak up some sun by the poolside, you can bring some sunshine into your office and have a little fun of your own with these handy and adorable work accessories that you just won’t be able to resist.
1. Ever wanted to run your hands through Albert Einstein’s hair? Well now’s your chance! Although it’s probably not as soft as you always imagined it would be…
2. Keep your time in check with this classy 30 minute hour glass. Time your tasks or phone calls. Better yet – every 30 minutes get up and walk around for a minute. Sitting at a desk all day can take its toll on your health.
3. Fill one of these out each day and you’ll never forget a thing! That is, unless you forget to check your list! It tells you what to do today, what tasks need to get done, the subject and location of appointments, what you need to buy, notes, and there’s a handy health section that reminds you to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner (and specify what you ate if you want to). There is also a tick chart to tick off each of the recommended 8 glasses of water a day. Plus an exercise section to remind you to keep moving!
4. Who could resist having a pen that looks like a squirrel sitting on their desk?
5. Bring some fake greenery into your office with these pens. You can buy: grass, leaves, or flowers!
6. Do you work in a surgery or medical institution? Get a kick out of these ball point pens that look like syringes.
7. Who says stapling endless documents together needs to be boring? This mini stapler is here to put the cute back into stapling! (Has stapling ever been described as cute before?)
8. If you can’t stand to be away from your cat during the work day then get this kitty scotch tape dispenser. Instead of playing with a ball of yarn, this kitty plays with tape and never tires of it!
9. Say goodbye to those drab black paper holders and bring a smile to your co-workers faces when you hand then the latest project presentation held together with these adorable holders.
10. Who knew that man’s best friend was such a deep thinker too? Get your positive inspiration from this dog-tastic inspirational calendar. Who could resist this cute little guy is in his bow-tie?
11. Best past-time in the office? Coffee breaks. Give your colleagues a laugh with this kooky coffee mug.
12. Alternatively, just tell your colleagues the real reason why you come to work and tolerate them each day.
13. You may not be able to lounge around all day in a hammock this summer but here’s the next best solution – get a desk hammock for your feet. This hammock hooks onto the ends of your desk for easy installation and removal (in case you’re fired for sleeping on the job – just kidding!)