You move into a new house, you’re excited and happy, it’s everything you ever dreamed of. Then 2 years flash by and before you know it your beautiful house is no longer everything you wanted. Give it a breathe of fresh-air with these little touches.
Limescale builds over time and will slow the water flow of your shower head. Give your shower a makeover and install a new shower head once in a while to make your showers that much more pleasurable.
- 6 inches wide.
- Easily adjustable angle.
- 2.5 gpm flow control.
- Easy to disassemble and clean.
- Even water pressure (even if your own water pressure is low).
I recently came across this genius invention. You can easily navigate your way to the toilet with this low-light nightlight. No more dreading switching on those blinding bathroom lights when you need to pee at night. Woohoo!
- Fits any toilet.
- Motion activated light – turns on when you entered the bathroom, and off when you leave.
- Only activates in the dark.
- Option of 7 colors: blue, red, green, purple, yellow, white, or aqua.
- Can set colors to rotate.
- Includes 5 stage dimmer so you can set the brightness level of the light.
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries.
- Light blinks red to indicate low battery.
Buy a strip of these LED lights to hang pretty much anywhere in the house or garden to give the area an elegant or romantic glow.
- 5 meters/ 16.4Ft long.
- Lifespan of 50,000+ hours. Low power consumption.
- Flexible and easy to fit around curves and tricky spots.
- Strip includes self-adhesive back for easy installation.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor usage.
- 12V makes it low heat and safe for children to be around.
- Can cut the strip along the cutting marks indicated – will need additional power supplies.
- Waterproof – but not safe to use underwater.
- Other colors available.
- Option for strobe lighting, flashing, or steady lighting via remote control (not included). Without remote lighting is steady.
Give your home a 21st century makeover with some smart home tech from TP-Link Smart Plug.
- Control electronic devices via Wi-Fi and an app on your smartphone.
- Schedule different devices to go on and off at different times.
- Use away-mode when you travel to make it look like someone’s home.
- Voice controlled when paired with the Amazon Echo.
- Check if there are devices left on and turn them off – saving you money on your electricity bills.
- Each smart plug controls one device. You can buy multiple plugs and control them all from the same app.