Headphones are a must for every music lover. They allow us to leave behind the often noisy world and lose ourselves in a world of sound and music of our liking. Sadly, the headphones that often get the spotlight generally cost well over a hundred dollars. Many are great, amazing even, but we know very well that most people don’t want to spend that much.
So we asked, what are the best pairs of headphones you can get for $20? It’s a pretty tough question, but most of the big headphone makers from Sennheiser to Skullcandy do make pairs this cheap, let’s check a couple of them out!
- Sennheiser HD203 DJ-Style Closed Lightweight Headphones.
- Closed, semi-around-the-ear dynamic headphones.
- Excellent attenuation of ambient noise.
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms capable of high SPLs.
- Extremely comfortable to wear for extended tracking or monitoring sessions.
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads.
- Cord Length: 1.3 m.
- Driver: 40 mm.
- Material: [cord] TPE, [magnet] neodymium.
- Recommended Use: Escaping.
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000 KHz.
- Closed-type supra-aural, 30mm driver unit, neodymium magnet, 1.2m cable.
- High quality and powerful sound.
- Four colors to suit your style.
- Enjoy clear mids and deep bass.
- Frequency Response : 10 – 24,000 Hz.