While expecting parents will want the best for their baby, they’ll also be very conscious of cost and are more likely to go for budget friendly options. Which is where baby gifts come in! A baby gift should be both usable, practical, and fun – something that the new family will really appreciate but wouldn’t necessarily splurge on themselves.
Note: When purchasing items for babies online always check that the seller is certified and legitimate to avoid buying knock-offs that may be unsafe for babies.
Here are a few of our favorite baby gifts:
Get the job done 2 in 1! Perfect gift for babies starting to get teeth.
- Made from 100% food grade silicone.
- BPA, Latex, Phthalate, and Toxin free.
- Easy to clean and disinfect.
- Bristles massage the gums and give relief to the baby.
- Easy for babies to grip.
- Bendable and soft.
- Ages: 3-12 months
- Approx. size: 4.1 x 0.8 x 2.4 inches.
- Not recommended for babies who have teeth already unless only being used as a toothbrush (and not a teething toy).
Baby pacifiers are always getting lost. Buy this WubbaNub to give the baby something to hold onto so that if the pacifier does fall out their mouths, they’ll still be holding on it. Plus, it’s adorable.
- One piece – pacifier is sewn onto the toy.
- Medical grade, latex-free pacifier with non-toxic polyethylene pellets.
- Age: Not recommended for teething stage.
- Approx. size: 4 x 4 x 4 inches.
- Wide selection of stuffed animals available.
Many parents buy those hard plastic bathtubs but they don’t know about this genius one! It is easily collapsible, as well as travel-friendly. A great gift if you want your friend’s to come visit often.
- Deflatable and easily portable – it won’t take up space in the bathroom when not in use.
- Padded tub with textured ‘no-slip’ bottom.
- White hot safety disc turns blue when the water is the correct temperature, and white when the water is too hot.
- Age: 6 – 24 months.
- Approx. size: 9.2 x 3 x 7.5 inches.
Now this one is sure to fall off of expecting parents ‘must – buy’ lists. Yet it can make a big difference to putting a baby to sleep and getting them to sleep through the night.
- Rotating light projects a moving galaxy onto the ceiling and walls of the nursery.
- 3 lighting modes: steady light, rotating light, cycle of different colors.
- 4 LED color options: red, green, blue, and multiple colors.
- Option for the light to rotate or be steady.
- Removable light cover means it can also be used as a regular night light.
- Comes with a USB cable and charger. Can also run on 4 AAA batteries.
- Safe to leave on all night.
- Approx. size: 6 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches.